Sunday, December 14, 2014

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time!

These first pictures were taken a few days before Thanksgiving. They're old news, but they're cute so I'm posting them anyway ;)



Don't you just love this time of year!? I sure do! There's something even extra magical when you have a new "baby" to enjoy the holiday with as well! Seeing the twinkling lights and Christmas ornaments through his eyes as he sees them for the first time has brought absolute joy to our Christmas season!
In early November, we headed to get our pictures taken with Santa. This is something we do every year with the kids. The picture is displayed through the season, and we also put them in ornaments so we have an ornament with the kids and Santa from every year. I love it! Milo was intrigued by Santa. So fun to have him home!!
 We decorated the house the day after Thanksgiving, and Milo's excitement was beyond what I'd even anticipated! He loved every decoration, but especially the tree! Even now, weeks later, he gravitates towards it. He crawls and scoots over to it, lays underneath it, and just looks up. It's SO cute! 

We've had a holly jolly time the past few weeks and have kept busy as can be with fun activities! We had a pajama late over with some out of town cousins. So fun!


 



 We went to Temple Square to see the lights. I could never have anticipated how much Milo would enjoy this! It made me cry a few times because he loved it so very much!



 I mean, just look at his face! He was enthralled!!



 Here are some professional pictures of what he was looking at so intently:



There was so much to see and it was so crowded that I thought for sure he'd get overwhelmed. He really, truly loved it, though, and was all smiles and giggles! Warmed my heart up like I can't even describe!

We also had a blast at the Festival of Trees! It's an amazing local event where hundreds and hundreds of trees, wreaths, playhouses, a children's activity center, goodies, etc. are all donated to raise money for Primary Children's Hospital. I've been going with my mom for as long as I can remember. Ever since I was born, probably! It's a yearly tradition, and I'm happy to say Milo enjoyed it with us this year as well! We even saw every single tree; something we haven't been able to accomplish in YEARS!

 Milo got to meet Santa again at our church Christmas party. So cute!


 And yet again yesterday at the Stephens family Santa breakfast! Milo couldn't quite figure the beard thing out. Ha!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful season! I can't wait to continue to experience the magic with Milo for the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment