Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy first Thanksgiving home to my sweet Milo! We had such a great day with him! Thankful seems too light of a word to express how I feel about having him home this year. 
This boy is the sweetest little man that ever lived! I love him so very dearly!
 
 Today at dinner this smiley boy ate lots of mashed potatoes, fruit salad, and 1/3 of a piece of banana cream pie. Then he went on to eat 7 ounces of his homemade bottle stuff. I'd say he had a good, healthy dose of stuffing himself on his first Thanksgiving!
 I was playing peek-a-boo behind the camera in these shots. He's loving that game lately :)
 Milo's doing SO well at his treadmill training with Early Intervention! I take him 2-3 times a week and help him walk on the treadmill. I know he's going to be taking off on his own soon enough!
 Yesterday he stood up all by himself while holding on to the dog! We cheered and clapped! Then he licked the dog. Ew. The cheering quickly stopped.
 His smile lights up my world!
 And he loves his family SO much! Here he is asleep on Grandpa! Such a busy and fun day can really tucker a little guy out!
Sleep well, darling boy! Tomorrow we decorate for Christmas. I simply can't wait to see what you think of all the lights and trees!!

1 comment: