Thursday, August 30, 2012

Garage Sale Update!

We have final information on our big garage sale!  Here goes:
Saturday, September 8th
7:00 am-1:00 pm
12083 South Aiden Ridge Drive (approx. 550 West)
Draper, Utah
We have awesome stuff from several neighborhoods, including furniture, electronics, toys, clothes, baby gear, exercise equipment, collectibles, lawnmowers, bbq's, and much, much more!  We will also be having a bake sale (which my kids are pretty darn excited to help run).  We hope you can come and spread the word!
P.S. Did you notice our pretty new Reece's Rainbow Family Sponsorship button!?  You can share it, if you feel so inclined!  Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo, it is almost here and I have half a garage full of stuff, and growing! And, there is some GOOD stuff. Wynter has been doing chores for me to earn money to buy the stuff sitting in our garage, and I have too! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a lot of things in my garage and more promised. I think people will find whatever they are hoping to find!

    ReplyDelete