Monday, November 26, 2012

WINNER!!!!

I had to wait until this morning to do the drawing for the iPad (because I had to get the list of who donated from Reece's Rainbow).  Every entry got a number, and I put the numbers into random.org.  The winning number was 751.  That means our winner is KELLY DYE!!  My lovely aunt who has been nothing but amazingly supportive of me my entire life.  I'm happy she won!  Thank you a million to everyone who donated and shared our giveaway!  It means the world to us to have so many people helping us out and lifting us up!

In other news, we have an Amazon Affiliates account!  Click on the Amazon.com search link on the sidebar, and Amazon will give us a percentage of your purchase!!  So exciting, especially on Cyber Monday!

Thanks a million to all who are following our journey and supporting us along the way!  Happy Cyber Monday shopping ;)

1 comment: