Monday, September 8, 2014

Chosen.

I am so happy to say that all but one of the waiting kids I blogged about at the end of June have families coming for them! They have been chosen! Sweet little Kent still waits. He is so, so, darling! I will continue to pray his family find him!
To find our more information on Kent, click here!

Since I had so much fun giving these kids a shout out, I'm excited to do it again! I have a whole new batch of kids I'm in love with and would love nothing more than for their families to find them!

First is 6 year old Todd. Todd is in China has Down syndrome and there is something about this kid that makes me cry for how sweet and cute he is! I would seriously LOVE to be his mom! What a great boy he is! Since there's not way we are adopting again right now, I NEED him to find his family!!
The description of Todd given by volunteers at his summer camp are that he is "socal, loving, and verbal. He would thrive in a forever family!"
To find out more information on this awesome kid click here. There are even two short videos of him!

My next love is Clover. She just turned three and she sounds absolutely amazing! Clover is also in China and has Down syndrome.
Here is the description of Clover: Clover is outgoing and friendly but she prefers familiar people. When I was in the institute she was happy to play with me and super smiley, but when her favorite teacher scooped her up we all go to hear her contagious deep belly laughs!
To find out more about Clover and to watch a video with her, click here!

Next is cute Jack! He will turn two in October. He has Down syndrome and is in China as well (do you sense a theme here ;)
Jack is described as outgoing and active. "He loves snuggling and attention, both of which he welcomes with a smile. According to his caregivers, because he is often smiling, he is lovely and adored. It doesn't get much sweeter than that!"
This picture doesn't do justice to how dang cute this boy is! Here is a link to a video of Jack. To learn more about how you can adopt Jack, email Kelsey at kelsey@faithadopt.org.

These next two kids I don't have a ton of information on, but I know they're both in China, both have Down syndrome, and both are cute as can be! They also both have $2000 agency grants! 

This little beauty will be five at the end of this month. Her motor development is great as is her receptive and expressive language. She gets along wonderfully with other children. She is doing amazing in her development. Someone go get her!!

If you have any questions about any of these waiting children, please email me (whitneybarrus@yahoo.com) and I'll connect you to the person/people that can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment